1. Positional approach Rom. 8:1; Eph. 1:3-6; Jude 1 Every believer is in union with Christ.
2. Logical approach Rom. 5:9, 10, 15, 17, 20; 8:32 God did the most for us when we were His enemies and will do "much more" for us as His friends.
3. Anthropomorphism approach John 10:28; Psa. 37:24 The believer is held by God's hand and He will never let go.
4. Experiential approach 2 Tim. 2:12,13Though we say we no longer believe, God remains faithful, for He is immutable.
5. Family approach John 1:12; Gal. 3:26 We are born into God's family and can't be born out of it.
6. Body approach 1 Cor. 12:21; Col. 1:18 The head of the body, Christ, can't ever say to any member of the body (a believer) He does not need him.
Aorist Tense (once and for all) Acts 16:31; perfect
tense Eph. 2:8,9 (saved in the past with the result that you go
being saved forever).
8. Inheritance approach 1 Pet. 1:4,5.
9. Sovereignty approach 2 Pet 3:9.
10. Sealing ministry of the Holy Spirit 2 Cor. 1:22; Eph. 1:13; 4:30; 2 Tim. 2:19 guarantee for protection and safe delivery.